(1) You hear and agree to all of the privacy and repair policy conditions by giving affirmative content to them. If you disagree with any of these statements, you may exit the website and hence will be unable to use our services. These conditions apply to anybody who visits our website.
(2) The corporation is not liable for fixing a gadget that is still under warranty. As a result, if the device's warranty has not expired, the client should contact the Dell Authorized service centre, Dell Authorised service centre, Dell care, Authorised Dell Service Center. We do not repair goods that are still under warranty.
(3) When it comes to software installation, we are committed to installing only authentic software and absolutely prevent installing pirated software. You must have a licenced copy of the programme you intend to use. It it permissible for our organisation to install open source or trial versions of software.
(4) The corporation is obligated to get client permission in all forms. As a result, we do not remove or modify any portion of the device without the customer's permission. It is consequently recommended that the consumer record the serial number of the equipment whenever applicable. The firm is not liable for any disputes that may occur.
(5) The client shall be fully liable for any data stored on the device. In any event, the firm does not access or backup the client data. When a consumer shares login credentials, the corporation is obligated to obtain the client's consent before accessing the data. The consumer is only responsible for creating a complete backup of the data before returning the device for repair. Companies are not liable for any data laws during the repair procedure and are not obligated to offer any kind of compensation in the event of data loss.
(6) Following successful data recovery from the client's hard drive, the local data from our equipment is wiped in front of the customer. If the client has given the hard disc to another vendor before delivering it to the firm for data recovery, the company will not be held liable in the event of a data breach. Customers must notify us of such circumstances in advance, and no compensation of any type will be granted at any expense.
(7) The customer must fully control the software and data stored on the device. The client must back up all data before submitting it for repair, and the firm will not be held liable for any data infringement. Our technicians are contractually obligated to handle client data only with the customer's authorization.
(8) The fees listed on the website are exclusively for the services. They do not cover the cost of replacement or spare parts, warranty or guarantee, or any type of consumable. The prices listed on the website are typical and subject to change based on the repair service and the equipment.
(9) If it is discovered during the diagnostic that additional adjustments or troubleshooting may result in the device's death, the client must give written permission to proceed. The consumer has full discretion to cancel or continue the repair at his or her own risk. The company shall not be held responsible for.